Casa de Campo Jayuya is your perfect hideaway in the center of the mountain area of Puerto Rico. Located in a coffee plantation farm with spectacular panoramic view of the mountains. Although the construction and layout are based on the original "Haciendas", Casa de Campo is modernly equipped with all comfort you'd expect. Honeymooners, families, and even casual business travelers will find our piece of paradise the perfect place for building everlasting memories. Click on Gallery and see for yourself.
The house, built in 1980 with exotic local wood replicates the "Haciendas Cafetalera". Located in a 40 acres coffee farm with lots of fruit trees such as oranges, grapefruits and plantains. Built using antiques exotic local wood original of Puerto Rico. Most of the wood, doors and windows were refurbished and reconditioned from Hacienda Saliente and dated year 1900.
Located just 5 minutes from the town of Jayuya, nearby multiple tourist attractions; such as: "La Piedra Escrita"; "Museo El Cemí"and Coffee Store and Museum "Hacienda San Pedro".
- Living Room; Kitchen and Dining Room (Totally equipped and furnished).
- Balcony with breathtaking, panoramic view.
- Terrace with garden dining set, bistro set and hammock.
- Master Bedroom with private bath including Jacuzzi.
- 3 Additional Bedrooms with queen size beds.
- Family Room: Dish TV with Home Theater System and Leather Recliner Sofa and Armchair.
- Ping Pong Table and a Billiard
- Laundry Area (Washer and Dryer)